Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last Day of June


The last Journal Page is finished. Five days in June. It sounds like the title of a book, or a chapter in a book. I wonder how I could make a book of these five differently-sized pieces that were not measured out beforehand and designed to be bound into a book. . . . There's always a project at hand, isn't there?

I was cheered on by a flutterby having a sip on one of the Lantana plants.



But, despite the Very Good Day In The Studio, the best news is that Jordan phoned today and asked if I would be able to pick up Bethy from School (Pre-K) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays beginning in August! Well, would a starving man like a steak? I can start working on dress-up clothes for her, now. Fun, funky clothes. Altered clothing. And hats. All little girls need hats with outrageous silk flowers and lots of ribbon.

Life Is Good!

No comments: