Friday, November 2, 2012

Zentangler, Margaret Bremner

I have just stumbled on the most awesome Zentangle from artist Margaret Bremner, in Canada.  Her blog, Enthusiastic Artist, is here.  On 21 June 2011 she posted photos of a stunning piece of commissioned art, ten houses, that is a show-stopper.

I love to zentangle, and when the tangling is raised to the level of art as this picture is, I get lost in all the details there.  I particularly enjoyed the photos of the step-by-step process in the making of the piece.

I hope you stop by and check this post.  It's worth the trip.

Now, as I've been inspired to tangle, I'll take my sketchbook with me for my trip to the allergist this morning.  The twenty-minute wait following the injections passes much faster if I have something interesting to do with my hands . . .

No comments: