Thursday, July 15, 2010

Meet the Adorables

To my eternal shame, I have posted no pix of Ethan, my dear grandson, on my blog. Lest I be accused of bias, I have borrowed this photo from my son. The picture was taken when the family was in England for Julie's brother (Tony's) wedding in April. Can you read in his face what he thinks of formal dress?



These are from camping with Mum and Dad:









And Bethany, togged-out for the out-of-doors:



Can you see why we have moved to be only 3 1/2 miles away from them?

3 comments:

RagJó said...

Nancy, there is no wonder you moved to be closer to these dear angels! :-)
I haven´t written a word on my blog for ages but am hoping to be more active from now on :-)
Have a wonderful weekend dear friend.
Love and hugs
Ragga

Studio 508-Nancy's Place said...

How funny-- I was just checking out your site! We must have had a sort of Vulcan Mind Meld, or something like that! Hope Larus is well, and hug Embla Sol for me.

Mary Kate Jordan said...

The Ethan-at-the Wedding photo looks like fodder for serious fiber scrapbooking, but with both of The Adorables so adorable, how could you possibly choose which photos to start from?