Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Date Is Set

Hip Surgery is scheduled for October 25, Monday. I discovered, today, that surgery has a lot of strings attached, that I will see my doctor for a physical, anesthesiologists, and cardiac people. . . At the appointment this morning, Charles asked questions and my eyes began to glaze over. TMI!!! I wanted to shout. Don't tell me anything more! I do not want to be a well-informed patient. That would give me all the information I needed to lie awake nights between now and October 25th and worry. And worry.

The house closing in Knoxville yesterday went quickly. It was a cordial sale.

Now we are starting on the kitchen. I don't have a drawer that will begin to hold my silverware. And useless base cabinets with narrow doors that don't let you get in there to find anything. Drawers-- is it possible to have too many drawers? I don't think so. It will be nice to see the boxes stacked in the basement and in a corner of the sun room opened up and things put in their proper drawers.

1 comment:

Cynthia Patrick said...

Hooray! I'm so happy that the closing went well and that you can take that worry off your plate now!

Try not to stress about the surgery. You're in good hands, and everything will work out for the best! Absolutely, Positively! :)